Your primary role as a growth marketer entails liaising with our existing clients and ensuring phenomenal campaign execution. This role is important in upselling and maintaining healthy client relationships. You will be required to collaborate with the sales, digital marketing, content and graphics teams to ensure that the agreed-upon deliverables and quality standards are met for new and existing clients.
- Execute campaigns and create campaign strategies along with the team to meet and exceed the clients’ expectations.
- Perform market research and analysis to identify and capture the clients’ target audience.
- Communicate with the stakeholders and clients regarding the development, updates and concerns of the project.
- Be the first point of contact in case of questions and requests from clients
- Ensure timely invoices are processed
- Create content calendars with the team and make sure they are updated on a regular basis along with the client Trello boards
- Track all media spends, including third-party publishers, vendors, platforms
- Maintain all highlights & low-lights of each account and raise alarm if there are any changes in the phase of the client, i.e. Red, Amber, or Green.
- Impeccable English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enterprising and a great team player
- Prior Digital Marketing expertise
- Prior agency experience is a plus.